TERMS AND CONDITION
This is an agreement that is legal and binding between you and Dhruva Investments Pty Ltd In this agreement, “Affiliate” refers to you, while “we” or “us” or "our" refer to Dhruva Investments Pty. Ltd and all our properties. Your online submission/application to become an affiliate of ours indicates your full agreement to the terms and conditions of this document, and that you will be held legally responsible and accountable for each and every condition listed here.
The Dhruva Investments Pty Ltd affiliate program is administered and monitored by our chosen third-party affiliate management companies and platforms, namely Thrivecart.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE TERMS
We may modify any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time according to our sole discretion. If any of these modifications are unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to expressly indicate your decision to terminate this Agreement. Further participation as an affiliate automatically indicates your acceptance of the change. The change may include, but is not limited to changes in referral fees, commissions and fee schedules, rules and regulations of contests and loyalty programs, and procedures surrounding payment.
REJECTION OF AFFILIATES
- Promoting porn or sexually explicit materials.
- Promoting or inciting violence.
- Promoting discrimination on the basis of race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
- Promoting illegal or legally ambiguous activities.
- Infringing our copyright or the copyright of others, and/engaging in plagiarism.
- Using ANY celebrity likeness in the marketing of the Dhruva Investments Pty Ltd brand or its products.
- Embarking on any ethically questionable courses of action, including the use of software that directly or indirectly diverts commissions from our other affiliates to you, or direct linking via search engines or social media. This means NO directly diverting leads from Dhruva Investments’s traffic to you from these networks/platforms:
- Defaming or slandering any individuals or businesses.
- Any activity that could be considered immoral or illegal in your, our, or the target customers’ locality.
Recommended: Sending traffic to your own website or list is highly recommended. (Please respect your customers by introducing them to Dhruva Investments offers.) You are responsible for following all local, federal and international laws. No claims, or leading or false advertising can be used.
Affiliates will receive a percentage of the revenue earned as a commission from purchases placed through Thrivecart’s links.
Leads are tracked via a lifetime cookie that attributes commissions from sales, upsells and bonuses to contributing affiliates during that time frame.
Dhruva Investments pays affiliates via the PayPal account connected to Thrivecart.
Due to Dhruva Investments’ return and refund terms, we only pay out commissions to affiliates 30 days after each sale is made.
Payment is based on the following settings:
- For ZA, commissions are paid after a delay of 30 days. 20% front end commission. 20% recurring commission.
- For Faster Deeper Bliss, commissions are paid after a delay of 30 days. 50% front end commission.
Upon receiving a credible complaint, Dhruva Investments will investigate the complaint in a fair manner. If your account is found to be in violation of this Agreement, Dhruva Investments reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your account and affiliation, upon which all sales, commissions and referrals will be forfeited by you.
Dhruva Investments practices a zero-tolerance policy for non-compliance. There will be no warnings or allowances given. Affiliates found in violation of the above terms and conditions will be subject to termination, suspension and/or a permanent blacklist of their affiliation.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Dhruva Investments will not be liable for any loss of income, revenue, profits or expenditures on your part, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, due to this Agreement.
Dhruva Investments will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors, although we commit to mitigate the situation where we have the ability to do so.
If there are any provisions in this Agreement that are found to be unenforceable by a court of law, they shall be voided from the Agreement. The remaining provisions not declared unenforceable by a court of law will remain intact and shall be enforced fully.
By signing up or remaining as an affiliate of Dhruva Investments Pty Ltd you acknowledge that you understand and agree to all the terms and conditions stated in this Agreement.